I was nominated for this award by Jess from Bookends and Endings. I absolutely love Jess’s blog so you should all definitely check it out! It’s always lovely to be nominated for something by a fellow blogger.
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
What made you start blogging in the first place?
I’d been thinking about starting a blog for a long time and numerous people had told me that I should.So last year May I went to Paige Toon’s Book signing in Bluewater (I’m a massive fan) and I was talking to her about how much I love books and she mentioned that I should start a blog because she thought I’d be really good at it.That gave me the extra push that I needed and that same weekend I started making my blog.
What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The fact that I get to meet new people who love books and blogging as much as I do.The book community is actually amazing! I’ve met some amazing people such as Jess and her sister Bex.
If you were an animal, what would you be and why? (I know this is a somewhat overused question, and also doesn’t have anything to do with blogging, but I think it’s a fun one!)
I think I’d be a Lion because I’m quite fierce but also quite protective of others.
My Nominations are:
The questions I’m asking are:
- Favourite Book ever written ( A hard one I know)
- Best Piece of advice someone’s given you?
- What would you change about the world and why?