Since this is my first post I thought I might as well tell you some weird and wonderful facts about me, here we go!
1.My middle name is Verona as in the Italian city . It probably explains why I love Italian food so much and why I have dreams about moving there!
2.I’m most awake at 3am which is unfortunate for the people who live in my house because it means I start to sing (quite terribly)
3.The only book that has ever made me cry is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. Btw I’m still crying!!!
4.My music taste is wide and diverse its actually little bit crazy, I really enjoy small and up and coming artists more so than main stream artist but I do still love a little bit of Adele!
5. As a kid I skipped the whole Jaqueline Wilson obsession phase and went straight into the obsession of Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.
6. My favourite author I’ve met so far is Paige Toon, this was after I fell in love with her book The Accidental Life Of Jessie Jefferson. She’s also the person who encouraged me to start this blog 😉
7. I’m quite a spontaneous person
8. As much as I love Italy, New York is my favourite place in the world!
9.I have a “fear” of heights yet I always put myself in those situations.
10. If I’m not in my bed with a book and earphones in I’m not happy!
I hoped you enjoyed my first blog post, feel free to tweet me some facts about you as well! Anyway I’ve got to get back to the endless pile of books I have taking up my room!
P.S. An extra little fact I LOVE FOOD!!!!